Sunday, December 6, 2009

What a day

I just wanted to tell you all about the exciting day we had yesterday. First of all we got all bundled up and went to Leipers Fork. There I got to walk in my first parade. There were all kinds of sights, smells, and sounds. There were a lot of people there and my foster mom thinks I did alright. I am nothing like my foster brother and sister who really wanted to be "friends" with the horse that was in front of us. After that we were on to Borders in Franklin where I meeted and greeted all of the people there. I was a bit tired so my fans had to really bend over the x-pen to rub my belly. Hey what can you expect I had been on my feet all day. I will have to check my schedule and get back with everyone about my upcoming appearances.

No comments:

Post a Comment