Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lonely in Memphis

Yes, my name is Lonely, but I'm sure not lonely! When I got to my new home I met Evan, Barney the puppy, and Ms. Debutante. I kept following Mom around the house and giving her kisses whenever possible. We all laid down together and napped when Mom was on the computer last night. Of course, I have to be on leash when I go outside to potty, but I have no trouble doing that. Mom had no problem with me the first night (Tuesday) until it was time to go to bed. I did not like the crate. I whined and when Mom checked on me she found I had pulled some of the stuffing out of my bedding and started pulling the sheet on top through the crate in a couple of spots. So Mom just put me in their bedroom with the door closed. I settled right down and slept on a doggie bed at the foot of their bed! I just wanted to be with everyone and not stuck alone in a crate in the living room. Debutante and Barney were in their crates in the bedroom and Evan was in the closet. I slept until Mom woke up at 5:00. She fed me in my crate and that was OK 'cause I really like to eat. Outside to potty a few times before she left for school and then my foster Dad put me in the crate with my muzzle on when he left. Photos to follow later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment